Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You need to go back, read Brian's post, check the date, and understand that there was a recent change, before you could understand my statement.

The rest of your post has so many conflicting statements, that I don't think you do fully understand. So here's some advise...

1. Get your kid's picture off the internet before some sicko gets another sick idea.

2. If you see SGE on the side of the highway with a flat tire, don't stop. You could get hit in the head with a tire iron.

3.Realize that unless you have a mouse in your pocket, you are on your own here. While there are many here who are helpful, there are also those who would eat you for lunch.

4.Accept that if Brian said he was looking out for shareholder interests and concerns, (Which he did) then he was.

All imo and now you know why I can't make a living as an advisor. Go Retail!!, joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply