Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Alright, I am going out on a limb here.

posted on Apr 24, 2008 07:12PM

I certainly am no basher, as most know. Just purchased more yesrday! I would just like to say that IMHO, the Company needs to "get the word out" about the POTENTIAL of their future! (Also, what most know)! They would in no way violate NDA's or any confidentiality agreements by spreading news releases, Wall Street Journal articles, Trady magazine, and Brokers, as to the POTENTIAL that they have!

This could go a long, long, way to appreciate the s.p., and it would all be true, based upon POTENTIAL! Hardly anyone knows about the POTENTIAL, other than us, and that needs to stop. No more with useless P.R. companies, just do it ourselves! Common R.G., get it done! Take it from a S.H. rep, cause I now consider myself one, MINE!

From what I have learned here, the POTENTIAL is there, and no guarantees, but at least do something along those lines and now. Your M.A. would be greatly enhanced if your did that prior, and why in the hell has it not happened already? Swartz? I am not buying totally into that.

As someone posted today (duck?) we have close to 400 mill shares and should be trading way more than we are. WHY? Secrecy is killing us. Nothing would be violated if they simply put out P.R.'s expressing the extreme POTENTIAL of this stock! Thanks, T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply