Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Not bad conjecture - no worse than some people's delusions (LOL).

At lot of things do fit this scenario, and we know the desire (TPL's) is probably out there. The best thing about this scenario is that enough things have been publicly said, by TPL reps, about the value of the MMP. that they couldn't snag us for peanuts without a ton of legal ramifications, even if PTSC management was receptive.

You do need to revisit your numbers, however. Don't do as I do and forget the taxes on that income to TPL, and don't forget the operating expenses of Intellsys (though there may be an "accounting way" around this part - separate corporate entity and all).

I'm pretty sure, but not certain, that PTSC would need a thumbs up via a vote by shareholders to make this happen. Give us $5-6 a share, and we'll think about it (gotta make 'em sweat a little! LOL).

As I've posted before , I've only been in one buy-out investment (unknown/expected when I bought). Triple the going price, and that company's "desired asset" was no where near the MMP's potential - no real comparison.

Assuming you don't have me on ignore....

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply