Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMO, there are several flaws to your thinking.

But first I again must point out a terminology error that just keeps repeating. People are referring to the Confidentiality Agreement as "the NDA". Different animals, though similar in many respects.

Now, could JW/the court have insisted on the CC?

While suppose there is a possibility of this, my first thought is that the CC was a condition of the settlement - a settlement constructed by the parties in dispute. I don't believe the Judge can direct the conditions of the settlement. Especially if that condition is in violation of other laws/regualtions.

I say that last bit because you suggest a royalty scheme. I believe that it has been posted (Fut?) that IF there were definite, absolute dollars coming (via royalties), accounting regs would necessitate reporting that there are definite/absolute monies coming, even though they may come in indefinite amounts, at indefinite times, based on an undisclosed basis for royalties calculation method. I have repeatedly requested confirmation of this. However, I do believe it to be true. The key is "definite". This is unlike a contingency scenario, where any money coming, or not, is not definite. It "depends" on something where the outcome is not absolutely known. Thus, no reporting requirement.

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply