Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: SGE - Nah

in response to by
posted on Apr 26, 2008 09:54PM

Nobody's beating the stuffing out of me. They're challenging me, which is their right and I welcome it. And if I can't argue them down with logic, facts, and sound reasoning, I'll concede - as I've done in the past on such occasions. I have no problem with recognizing I'm wrong when someone's able to fire with logic, facts, and sound reasoning. I'm open to criticism of my opinions - that's why I post them! And that's why I find myself pleading for criticism when little is forthcoming - a la the contingency theory. And still few are able or willing to step up.

Unlike some, I generally post seeking enlightenment - "what's wrong with my thinking/logic, my reasoning, my "facts"." I'm just trying to "fine tune" my thoughts, or dismiss them as appropriate. And pardon my optimism, but I'm invested here!

But some post things that defy logic, sound reasoning and facts, and declare any alternative view meaningless or worse. 26 cents.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply