Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 28, 2008 01:19PM
Apr 28, 2008 02:57PM
Apr 28, 2008 04:56PM
Apr 28, 2008 07:24PM
Apr 28, 2008 07:31PM

Apr 28, 2008 08:00PM

a formidable campaign to cut Brian down to size

Posted by: skadar on April 28, 2008 03:18PM

was orchestrated on this board when some realized what he was about to do, using this board as support ...

just who is hiding behind names of milestone and SGE, first one enticing Brian to resign on April 23 ( " This begs the question of when you resigned as Shareholder Representative, and if not, why not? ") and second one trying hard to effectuate a character asssasination...

read Brian's words carefully, it tells me that fictitious characters ( MS and SGE) stood up to protect real powermasters CJ (ES); just as Brian started lifting proverbial curtain, before he totally exposed the wizzard, attack dogs under pseudonames miles and SGE eliminated the threat...

ps two days leading to Brians resignation were very busy for milestone, who did not show up anymore after that, his mission being accomplished...
then it was left for SGE mud throwing conjectures (reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence) to finish Brian's influence on agoracom board
all IMO
i hope ads and rest of the crowd will open alternative board where Brian's voice will not be censored...

Lets end this apparent displeasure for so many Shareholders.

Posted by: biajj on April 24, 2008 02:37PM

I have just written the company and indicated that effective immediately I have resigned as the Shareholder Representative to the PTSC Advisory Board. I trust this will please many of you.

I thank those that supported my efforts and even those that didn't.

Good fortune

Re: Lets end this apparent displeasure for so many Shareholders.

Posted by: milestone on April 24, 2008 02:42PM

In response to: Lets end this apparent disp... by biajj

Thank you for being guided by your conscience, a move which I greatly applaud you for.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and observations unencumbered by your previous position.

Thank you.

Be well

It has often been shown that a selective analysis not only misses the salient points but also misconstrues the actual facts.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply