Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My advice to you.... calm down....(you may not take my advice). I have read many of your post and you have some good thoughts.... It is natural for posters to have a "history" with other poster and look for issues with in thier post...(I have done this too)... You are very black & white person... couple of examples.... With Brian's statement about we got nothing from the J2's and move on....This statement may be based on his understanding of "material itmes" and "disclosure".... I have made the statement we either got little or none from the J2 or PTSC has broken the insider trading rules....... I am not trying to debate this piont and believe you would win any debate with me..... I am saying read the post.... ask questions and get clairification... Yesterdays argument on Illliquid..... by the end of the debate... I saw you as the loser..... but it is not about winning or losing.... I saw it more as you where upset about people taking Biajj side......

SGE not trying to pick a fight with you but you seem angry and ready to pounce......

New Message
Please login to post a reply