Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Just for you. When Patriot was trading in the single pennies, biajj was an invaluable poster and his keen insight helped many, many of us. I admire his intellect, his market savvy and his willingness to share and discuss during those early days of Blum, Bernier, the co-ceo's, and Wallin.

It was during Pohl's tenure and specifically asked by PTSC that biajj be shareholder rep and not communicate or participate on Agora. I thought everyone understood this. I have no doubt that he relayed our concerns to the company and battled for shareholder value. I get the feeling that many respected, intelligent and valuable posters here feel that biajj's return has somehow stolen their thunder. Whatever the reason, biajj doesn't need the board. It is the other way around. Afterall, why did the company seek to silence him....because he was a staunch advocate of shareholder rights and called for change long before anyone else started barking about BOD etc.

By the way, it was in those 5 cent days, with the help of BIAJJ that many of his minions garnered hundreds of thousands of shares. In contrast, it seems many of the guru's lately have totally missed the target in advance of every major event that has transpired. Why? Because they are all just opinions and I think we should listen to Biajj's as much as anyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply