Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
In my experience, the level of communication has been the same for all the stocks I have been invested in. There is ALWAYS an outcry when things don't happen the way the majority predicts and when the company doesn't explain in detail EXACTLY what they are doing and why. It is absurd to expect this IMO! The outcry IMO here is much louder and more prolonged I think for one major reason - This company has huge potential combined with a large float and thus a huge number of shareholders relative to the average stock. The share price also is not helping much. It also cannot help the share price when a plethora of bashers is allowed to exist alongside a number of stalwart "longs" who decide to go to the dark side and spin all sorts of paranoid conspiracy theory hypotheticals when PTSC has given us repeated "heads ups" that they are NOT at liberty to divulge specific information related to any of the settlement and licensing terms.. Over and over again they tell us they are not going to be transparent for various reasons and over and over again "longs" grouse about this "lack of transparent communication". Just for my information what "one trick pony" penny stock is reported any more transparently than PTSC? Please when you respond don't include any pump and dump schemes or those companies that are circling the drain. I am beginning to think that there are an awful lot of greenhorn investors here who have not been around the block. People! It is always like this. No company comes out and tells all in their Qs or Ks. Period! Stop the madness! LOL
New Message
Please login to post a reply