Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Further SOX requirements

posted on Apr 29, 2008 02:19PM

I don't think "transparency" and "disclosure" issues are unreasonable requests of shareholders generally, or posters here specifically. I know, from at least my perspective, and my requests of the company, I'm asking only for those things REQUIRED by the law, among which you can find enumerated summarily here:

http://www.businessforum.com/SEC01.html

These are afterall the law of the land, so there is no reason that the company should or can circumvent them, even if as some say it would be to shareholders' advantage. That being said, I do not accuse the company of doing these things. However, I sure am wary to them possibly being done, and I look out for those types of things, so as to try to NOT be caught off guard if something like this were to happen. Again, without casting PTSC in this light, other companies have suffered from these problems, so it is something that despite the law, happens, so it's important to be on guard against it. It is also important to REQUIRE the company to provide the information that SOX says it must. That is the effort that I support when I discuss communications and transparency from the company. Nothing more, nothing less.

New Message
Please login to post a reply