Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Her is my answer from Hawk on the Royalty payment question

Answer from PTSC through Ken Au Yeng at Hawk exactly how it appeared on my email;

"Yes. This information was updated most recently in the filing on form 10Q for the quarter ended February 29, 2008 in the company's revenue sharing footnote."

Regards Ken Au Yeng, Hawk Associates Inc.

My original email question to Hawk that was forwarded to PTSC;

I am a long time shareholder of Patriot Scientific (PTSC) and have a question that I would like answered.

In the April 10th letter to shareholders Rick Goerner stated that "Patriot cannot and will not disclose the details of individual license agreements on MMP (TM) Portfolio". With this in mind shareholders invested in PTSC because of the MMP were informed that MMP licenses are purchased as a one time payment. Why cant PTSC tell shareholders if this form of payment plan has changed for some companies? Shareholders are not asking for any details about which companies and how much, or how often or anything considered confidential to the license agreement specific to a company. Just a general statement such as yes some companies are making more than one payment for an MMP license over time. This is just a general statement that should not violate any NDA because it contains no details specific to individual companies.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply