Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: IMO Schwartz stock sales may be the key that unravels this conundrum
The lawyers of the T3 and all the other companies, which are currently in license negotiations, would obviously point to the PTSC numbers and tell TPL 'No, we are not paying more. We look at the recent 10-Q of your partner PTSC, where license fees from the J3 and some big names seem to be quite small - AND we read the shareholder letter from their CEO, where he says, every transaction has been listed. Why should we pay the money, you are demanding?'
If the situation was like most assume (that there is nothing more to come from the settlement), then TPL would be in an incredible weak position to negotiate with the "waiting" 400 companies.
Quite unbelievable for me - because it would in fact destroy the complete value of the MMP, not only for PTSC, but for TPL, too! And they have a lot more monthly expenses than PTSC has...
Thus IMO TPL has to have a strong answer to these lawyers in order to defend the money they demand.
Now we are beging to get into a Catch 22... PTSC reported what they reported.. TPL has stated the licensing fees are underwraps (secret) so the future licensees do not know what has been paid previously, and fees can in theory be increased.. Future licensees (including T3) see what PTSC reported, question why they are being asked to pay a premium.. TPL has to have a strong answer.. What in the world is it? Wait until the Reexams? What, IYO, would be a strong answer? You aren't suggesting that TPL is actually wispering what the Js are really paying, right?? ..the total of all those recurring payments'? TPL needs secrecy in order to increase the MMP fees..
Secrecy, I assume, means secrecy from those who have not yet licensed..

Quite unbelievable for me

What is TPL's strong answer? Please

New Message
Please login to post a reply