Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

So Ba...

You think the published PR by ARM, that included the following..

"The Federal Circuit’s decision confirms ARM’s success in the litigation brought in Marshall, Texas entitled Technology Properties Limited, Inc. v. Fujitsu, et al. The ARM products covered by this binding decision of non-infringement include the ARM7™, ARM9™, ARM9E™, ARM10E™, ARM11™ and Cortex™ microprocessor core families....."

AND

"...TPL and Patriot previously acknowledged that ARM’s products do not infringe the other patents asserted in the Texas litigation, United States Patent Nos. 5,809,336 and 6,598,148. Prior to ARM’s victory, cases involving the three patents asserted by TPL and Patriot have always been settled out of court by the parties involved. This is the first instance in which the court has issued a final ruling in favor of either party." (bold is mine)

...is an out and out lie?

Interesting you think ARM is not telling the truth, and others think PSTC is not telling the truth about $$ in the published 10Q, and 2 shareholder letters from the CEO.

Based on the shareprice since the "settlement" in Tejas I have my opinion on who is benefiting from the NDA, and that was proven in the 10Q, which I believe to be a true, legal, and correct representation of the compant's finances for that period.

I wonder what the party line will be when the 10K comes out and the results mirror the 3rdQ 10Q?

The bummer of it all is that there only one trading opportunity since the 10Q was released, and I didn't get in on it.

I wonder what a court would determine as to the evidence we have been given here based on reasonable suspicion, probable cause, and beyond all reasonable doubt. Again I have my opinion.

good luck

(I) can't wait

New Message
Please login to post a reply