Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
May 13, 2008 09:29AM
"As we have noted in prior public announcements, we believe that the claim construction for 'instruction groups' requires more scrutiny than the Texas Court was able to give it during the Markman hearing due to time and space constraints," said Dan Leckrone, Chairman of The TPL Group. "Apart from the need for further scrutiny on this single claim construction, the Texas Court demonstrated great skill in dissecting and dealing with a very complex case over a 15-month period. We believe the June 18th Markman ruling overwhelmingly supports MMP Portfolio claims against Matsushita, Panasonic, JVC, Toshiba, and NEC entities."
This is why I wrote last week, that the affirmation of the Court's decision was a bad sign for me, because I was assuming, that Leckrone had a clear strategy in his mind, how to convince the Appeal Court.
But obviously he was wrong in HIS assumption.
It would be interesting to get a pr from TPL on this topic to explain, why they were so strong about this last year and but nevertheless weak in the Appeal.
GLTA
May 13, 2008 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply