Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: srandl / Re: Can we all at least agree that the letter to shareholders was

I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. I do think the letter was very solid. Maybe not what we all wanted to hear, but I think it was done very professionally, and in a way that supports a sense that RG is in control. With that in mind, while I have many doubts about the TPL relationship, I think RG realizes that for him to get anything serious accompished, he needs the MMP income, and with that in mind, I believe he WILL be overseeing that relationship in a way it may not have been in the past. So in that respect, though I'm still cautious and watchful, I feel a bit less concerned.

That being said, it is only one letter, so I will continue to hold him to task, and expect that he is consistent in his message, and that his actions reflect that message. So far, I think they do, and as I've told some people privately, I hope he tells Leckrone and TPL and the rest of his PTSC folks to quit loafing and get to work!!! lol

I do think the mention that there IS a royalty payment option being offered is NEWS, and good news at that. While no one has taken them up on it as yet, that is very different than what we had been told in the past where we had been told they weren't geared up for tracking royalties. Maybe as things progress, we'll begin to see that royalty structure that would provide steady revenues. If so, I think the market will react positively.

New Message
Please login to post a reply