Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This just received from Ken at Hawk:

posted on May 15, 2008 11:50AM

Hi Deb and David,

I am responding to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail, and the e-mail forwarded directly from you to Cliff Flowers. Although we fully understand your concern and frustration, unfortunately there is nothing further than can be disclosed on this topic. As previously stated the terms of the settlement are confidential, and this confidentiality is not inconsistent with the Company's public company disclosure obligations. The settlement agreement represents a contract that all parties have to abide by, so we are unable to breach that obligations by providing greater disclosure.

Regards,
Ken AuYeung, Hawk Associates Inc.

Here is my email:

Ken is this a possiblility? We want some answers!!

In regard to the settlement with the Japanese, that:
TPL is conducting an inventory of all the chips, their value, and forecasting of future use. This takes time, at least 2-3 months given the complexity. I believe an agreement has been reached whereby we will not see revenues booked until the end of May at the earliest." ?????
Dave and I STILL can't believe that we settled for peanuts.
I wait for your answers.
Deb and David XXXXXXXXXX
He responded immediately!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply