Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Townsend Townsend and Crew Wins TOP AWARDS:

posted on May 18, 2008 05:45PM

“We are extremely gratified by this recognition,” remarked Townsend chairman James Gilliland, Jr. “We have long been considered the leading patent firm in the Western U.S., but have always thought of our practice as national in scope. The addition of our Washington, DC office last year provided us with a truly national platform – and this has clearly enhanced our reputation among patent firms. We look forward to building on our reputation for patent prosecution and to highlighting our equally skilled patent litigation, trademark and other intellectual property lawyers and practice areas.”

Besides Winning Patent Law Firm of the YEAR for the WEST, they also

WON the National Award for TOP Patent PROSECUTION Law firm of the year!

Townsend and Townsend and Crew - Press Releases

Also Look at Roger Cook's page (or should I say Denny Crane?) The guy

NEVER loses. lol NEVER!! Just look at his amazing record it's been updated,

here's an excerpt:

Technology Properties, Ltd. v. Fujitsu Limited, et al., 2005-07. Lead trial and appellate counsel for plaintiff. Action against NEC, Matsushita, Fujitsu, JVC, Toshiba and their numerous subsidiaries for infringement of patented microprocessor technology. E.D. Texas. Settled on confidential terms with all parties but intervenor defendant ARM. Judgment of non-infringement as to ARM on appeal to Federal Circuit.

Townsend and Townsend and Crew - Cook, Roger L

IF you can afford them, TT&C with Roger Cook at the lead is WORTH the

money in my opinion. And my money is still on Roger Cook's statement:

The MMP is a Patent Litegator's Dream (along with now the (in)famous "we now

have 10's of Million per year in which to do M&A's from JT ) After you review Mr. Cook's

accomplishments, I hope you can understand how I can say the following:

"While IN MY HEART and LOGICAL MIND, I BELIEVE Mr. Cook did NOT

settle for peanuts (based on all of the above and on award amounts that I've seen posted on some of his settlements),

I have no clue as to what Roger and TPL found as far as the total amount

of $$$$ due for USE of the MMP. Did their products Infringe A LOT or a little based on the claims construction?

The terms of the settlement are confidential. If it was very low

we'd want the confidential behavior more, if it was very high, the J3 would

want the confidential behavior more.

Anyway, we are in the Best hands in the WEST.

Come on USPTO "bring it home" for us. With a re-issue on the 148 & 336 we have

clear take off for OTHER Fish. Lot's of em in the sea. With or without LG.

I'm a poet and didn't know it. hee hee

GLTA

d

New Message
Please login to post a reply