Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This is pathetic........

posted on May 21, 2008 12:25PM

I look at RG's contract and wonder why investors are getting so excited? He is under a similiar review process to JT and certainly still has to battle CJ as the Chairman of the Executive Committee. ES will maintain a considerable amount of influence with CJ around therefore leaving RG in the same handicapped position as Turley. Mean while our S/P is close to setting new lows? We have another monumental event around the corner but clearly people don't feel good about it, right? Watching the price reminds me of the S/P action just before the last Q came out, there wasn't any. Why is that? Did the one's who matter already know? The people that count already have a strong idea of which direction the USPTO is leaning. They may not be out buying but certainly their friends should be. I wonder why they aren't? Here we are at $.271 low for the day on 620K plus? Sure that isn't monster volume but it can't be said that shares aren't trading. There are to many questions starting to emerge from this company. I don't see any reason for a publicly traded company to allow investors to take it over the head just because of an NDA. Something stinks here.........and no I'm not selling, yet. I'm down so far now what's the difference? This certainly doesn't look like a vote of confidence to me. Look at the close, $.27, isn't that concerning to anyone?

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=P...

New Message
Please login to post a reply