Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Greeneyes,

Your concerned about an agreement with TPL that created over 100 Million $ with just 40 signings within a 1.5 year period??? The last thing im worried about is the incoming revenue with respect to the MMP...(taking out the court/patent office ruling of of the equation.)... im worried about what the BOD is going to do with the $$$ & increase SH value.

PTSC probably could not have done what TPL has done in that short amount of time with respect to the licensing. Lets be realistic. With very little expenses/efforts, PTSC is cashing in big time. Do they lose alittle power/control... ok.. that was a trade off. PTSC has the money to continue to branch out and explore new revenue streams...... in 1.5 years what have they done to knock our socks off with respect to M & A's???? (holcomb..ok great...anything else...No)... meantime TPL/PTSC are signing companies 45+ companies......

Does PTSC need to be on their toes?... of course... in business everyone tries to f*** everyone....everyone tries to leverage to whats best for their interests. I just hope they arent playing golf and goofing off.. while TPL is out banging on clients doors.....

I am more worried about our BOD and wheter they are acting in the interest of the shareholders...

I think we are starting to see the fresh injection of new blood into the BOD. CJ will probably be the next change on the BOD as Swartz no longer holds a major stake in the company.

The company might be "ours" but there is also alot of people with a heck of lot more shares/influence than many here.

Step up Rick... show us PTSC is not a one trick pony...

New Message
Please login to post a reply