Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Dang..it can't seem to get rid of my rose colored glasses

Dang..it can't seem to get rid of my rose colored glasses

posted on May 22, 2008 09:20AM

As we are on an OTC exchage, our stock price obviously can be manipulated by large holders of shares (entities or individuals) or groups of large holders of shares acting in consort. At some point, this effect may be muted. However, I would not let the share price influence or outlook for the company that we are invested in or the product that we hold or will hold in the future. The share price does not make us a better company or a worse company..think of all of the dot com companies in the 90s for example..were these great companies because of the SP? I am willing to overlook the SP (at the moment) and focus on the company and its prospects. I can understand how others can become frustrated over this (especially the very long holders of this company). From what I can see, it appears that we are starting to make the right moves and I am very hopeful at the moment. Dang..it can't seem to get rid of my rose colored glasses..all in my humble opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply