Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ricks' Job / Responsibilities. daily routine

posted on May 22, 2008 08:15PM

Im guess here.. just my opinion....

Show up to the office sometime around 9-10ish...

Check voicemails, check emails (ignore emails from upset shareholders)...

Call TPL to see if any new customers signed, if so, instruct Cliff to go pick up any checks at the PDS/TPL office.

Play solitaire on the PC for about 30-40 minutes..(Vegas style)...

Surf the internet... check out what cars can be leased at $800 - $900 per month.. maybe some kind of hybrid mercedes or lexus...

Leave the office around 11:30..go for a 2 hour lunch break....

Test drives some new cars....

Heads back to the office. Calls PTSC investment bankers to see what Merger candiates have been filtered through.... asks Investment banker brokers where PTSC should investment their millions...

Start working on the next month shareholder letter....

Calls C. Johnson and asks if Erick Swartz is still selling shares, PTSC is interested in buying back their stock at retail.

Surf the internet..again..

Call some old buddies and ask if they want to join a public company. Take credit for growing the company by adding new positions....everyone has the same job....figure what do with all the cash...what company can we merge with....

Sit around and do nothing while the shares plumment 20-30% ...maybe a shareholder letter will do the trick....

Call TPL one last time before heading out of the office.. anything new?

Easiest job in the world.....

Rick... did i miss anything.... ( i know about taco tuesday... and thursday morning is the weekly golf outing.... )

New Message
Please login to post a reply