Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Perhaps someone will take the microphone from him and put it were the sun don't shine. I brought up that issue from day one. Your statement:

"So at the end, WE GAVE AWAY 40 TO 60 MILLION TO BE RIGHT BACK WHERE WE WERE."

To me this is a profoundly important issue. The very reason the pro-divided investors argued for has now been proven false. I agree 100%. Where would you rather be, in the teens with $50+ million or our current position? It's a no brainer to me and certainly to imply it's all part of the past, as some are doing, is disingenuous. I would argue it's very much part of our present situation. The last time I checked, you could buy a much nicer house here in Texas for $400K than you can for $200K.

With that said, it really makes you wonder what is the point of our buy-back program? The amount of shares being removed from the market are paltry. We can't come close to making a significant dent at this rate. If their not really attempting to make a dent than why spend the cash? Are they simply trying to support the S/P? I'm having a hard time making sense out of anything their doing anymore. It's almost like they are half arse doing everything. Pay out some dividends, repurchase a few shares etc..but at the end of the day what are they really accomplishing? It's almost as if their half committed to everything without achieving a single objective. I really don't understand anymore. It's almost as if their doing a few things here and there buying their time waiting on the USPTO. I hope we hear news soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply