Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

On the contrary I would say most of the people including myself are not in love with this stock right now and havn't been for quite some time. I know I feel I'm somewhat trapped in that I don't want to sell and take a huge loss so I am forced to hold. Unfortunately in my case I was ignorant and naive about investments in the stock market. It could result in an ugly lesson to learn. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't do it.

Any stock investment is a gamble and there are uncertainties and many factors that come up. I'm looking at the facts before me at this time and rather than sell and take the huge loss, I like the chances of the patents being re-validated which will give the MMP the power necessary to license remaining companies and make the SP go up. Ronran and others seem to think so as well. Is this a done deal a no brainer? No, there is risk. But I am willing to assume this risk and I'm also trying to stay positive and focus on the real issue that stands in our way the USPTO. With all that has transpired the initial reason for investing is still in tact the MMP. It has cleared every hurdle so far and yes, I believe a decision by the USPTO is close. I'm not putting much faith in the market knowing what the USPTO decision will be. I hope that my gamble pays off in the near future.

Good luck to you,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply