Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My reasons to believe...

posted on May 23, 2008 12:53PM

Of course I'm not privy to the US legal system (especially regarding the OTC), but I guess, the following statements made by Johnson, Goerner, Bibeau in the last three months would have to be seen as fraud, IF the situation with PTSC would be that bad as the shareprice seems to reflect.

Maybe it's just my friday's rose-colored glasses, but here's to better times!

Have a great weekend - glta

From 2008-02-29:

The Board is confident that Rick’s knowledge, experience and enthusiasm will help guide Patriot through the current management transition and move our company forward...

"I am excited to join Patriot Scientific at this time. I’m pleased that Patriot's Board of Directors has selected me to lead the company through the current management transition and to help position the next stage of growth for Patriot," said Goerner....

The company’s strong cash position and forecast for future cash flow from patent licensing...

Our plan is to leverage Patriot’s current and future cash flows to create a business with sustainable product growth on a global basis....

From 2008-03-07:

I’d like to take this opportunity to, firstly, tell you how pleased I am to have the opportunity to join Patriot...

I’m excited about the future prospects for Patriot...

From 2008-03-17:

Bibeau said, “I’m very excited about the future of Patriot Scientific. The opportunity to grow the company and leverage off an already successful IP licensing business is indeed a great and exciting challenge.”

“Patriot’s successful licensing strategy has provided an important base to give us the financial leverage to, over time, acquire a coherent portfolio of competitive, revenue-producing technology companies strategically aligned to enhance our long term shareholders’ value. I look forward to working with Rick and the dedicated team at Patriot to evolve and guide Patriot through this exciting phase of its history,” concluded Bibeau.

From 2008-04-10:

We continue to license new customers, ...

...the mechanism to build long term and sustainable shareholder value for Patriot shareholders is through the deployment of our current, and future, cash flow into investments...

I am very excited about the opportunity to build on Patriot’s past successes and hope, that in the coming months, you will come to share that excitement with me as well....

From 2008-04-21:

Don will play an important role in helping grow shareholder value...

From 2008-05-12:

Our company will continue to grow and prosper and your support is a valuable contributor to our success in creating a company that has an exciting future and can attract new shareholders as well. I remain excited about the opportunity to build on Patriot’s past successes, and we will be doing everything we can going forward to ensure that you share in this excitement....

New Message
Please login to post a reply