Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Re Ron's lengthy post...Ease: billwilke...mileston...
May 26, 2008 08:43AM
May 26, 2008 08:52AM
May 26, 2008 10:26AM
May 26, 2008 10:59AM
May 26, 2008 11:34AM
May 26, 2008 12:24PM

I think its fair to wait and see approach.

Rick never said there was no more money from J3..... he said.

"will not, in the limited context of this letter, recount all the information contained in our April 9, 2008 earnings release, which fully reflects the financial results of all transactions announced prior to the end of January 2008"

...."Under the terms of our licensing agreements, all of our MMP™ portfolio license agreements are confidential and the individual terms of any agreement cannot be publicly disclosed. Each MMP™ portfolio licensing negotiation is unique with respect to the customer’s use of the MMP™ portfolio technology, as assessed by TPL (in explicit technical detail), the costs associated with pursuing the customer licenses and other considerations. "

--- i think enough people from both sides of the issue have presented good enough information to support each position.

I open to the fact that perhaps:

1. The court process of 3 years helped yield various signings...and TPL/PTSC took the final signings at a cheap rate to finally close the chapter and move forward on other companies. They leverage the possible court settlement/damage awards to pressure other companies to sign on. The NDA protects TPL/PTSC from ever disclosing exactly what was offered..."not showing their hand".

2. 3 years later in the court process PTSC/TPL were fully committed to take the MMP fight all the way. J3 offered a unique and acceptable offer that could be dependant on the US Patent Review or have enganged in a unique licensing agreement.

Bottom line is that nobody knows for sure..and to be closed minded to each side would be irresponsible.

--What i like

-T3 taking action against TPL/PTSC. ( has a new phase of pricing the MMP begun?). If TPL was giving the MMP away for cheap... why would the T3 be fighting this???

-- Addition of new and experienced BOD. ( Now will they actually do something).

What i dont like.

- SP, Shareholder value..... (result of confusion, mistrust, disappointment in the direction of the company despite great promise.)

- Saying vs Doing. Aside from Holcomb, i cant see what takes up so much time that the BOD could not already have come up with an interesting merger/ joint venture at this point.

GL everyone

May 26, 2008 08:17PM
May 27, 2008 08:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply