Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ronran--

posted on May 26, 2008 04:56PM

Scary how many people just follow this guys every word... Ronran could probably post on the boards that he is selling his entire share count.. and cause a panic on the boards.... or say he is buying and cause euphoria... lol ( maybe that whats he wants).....

i dont trust anyone... especially posters on fourms... i enjoy the entertainment and DD that many place here and form opinions or thoughts based on their arguements on positions.......

Have seen on other boards what happens when too many people start depending on the information/statements provided by one poster... (especially newbies)....

Ronran is the same guy that a few months ago tried to get a sharecount & share holder names to create a SH letter. Despite the fact that it was impossible to validate the sharecounts/investors, he was convinced that random posters would give truthful sharecounts..etc. Give me a break... (and him being a lawyer.. no less)

Ronran might have all the best intentions & great guy..etc. But i wont take too many things too serious in the internet world...filled with fictious screen names, identies...etc...

Good luck.... PTSC go strong.....

May 26, 2008 05:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply