Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well manor,

You ask "If I had an off shore account and wanted to short (or flip and trade) this stock or any stock would it be helpful for me to have some knowledge regarding how many shares are owned and by whom?

Can anyone help me with that answer?

My broker at the Grand Caymen Branch of Old Windbag Bank and Brokers PLC said it makes absolutely no difference. If you want to short an OTB stock, you have to find one worth pennies, hundreds of millions of shares out and a core group of shareholders that have no financial business gambling in OTC stocks. The more housewives, housepainters, and housebounds that have all their hard earned money in it, the better off you will be shorting it.

Now I hope that advice helps you. Based on your interest in shorting, do you think PTSC is a good candidate?

BTW, I am very disappointed you weren't able to pump the company this weekend. You by chance aren't already shorting are you???

(I) can't wait

New Message
Please login to post a reply