Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You may have missed my point.

I wasn't trying to say that PTSC is for sale. I was trying to make the point that there are probably a miriad of companies that are just as unknown as PTSC, that make $30M per year, that are for sale for VARIOUS reasons.

I'm hoping that the PR's are truthful, and that RG and gang have been brought in for their skills and networking in the M&A area, and that with our revenues, balance sheet, and shares in treasury, they can orchestrate a value adding M&A that will help solidify and standardize our revenue stream, (something that is lacking currently).

PTSC's market cap is only $105M and it is about a $30M a year company with NO DEBT. I'm sure there are other similar revenue producing candidates out there that have their own WEAKNESSES, that PTSC can take advantage of and parlay its strengths to acquire.

That was my point. IF they can do that, then, I think PTSC gets on MUCH more solid footing with a revenue stream that will be perceived by the market as DEPENDABLE, since it seems that, while the last 3 years prove otherwise, the market seems to think the MMP revenue stream is NOT dependable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply