Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
May 30, 2008 08:43AM
May 31, 2008 09:23AM
May 31, 2008 10:49AM
May 31, 2008 10:59AM

Have the choices for new management/BoD members been bad in your opinion?..................To be honest I just don't know but I am trying to remain positive and assume they have been good choices and will prove themselves to be such a little further down the road.

And I never said anything about anybody "booting" anybody. I frankly don't believe any BoD member will be removed unless it's voluntary...........I'm not saying that was necessaraily your view, the point I was trying to make was I believe just posed by GCDUCK in that either the bad guys(the dreaded "BOD") have hired more bad guys to help torture us OR as GC just said MAYBE they aren't so bad and they have hired the necessary personel to take us to where we should be after we clear the final hurdles of patent review etc etc. I am also very interested to see what life in PTSC land will be like now that the May 31/Swartz deadline has passed.

And thanks for the kind words about bartenders .....I actually enjoy my work and am lucky to work in a unique pub with an unusually pleasant clientele.......cheers !

Jun 01, 2008 01:54AM
Jun 01, 2008 05:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply