Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ease, Don't worry about being alienated by the board members. I'll take the heat off of you with this post.

I consider(consider, consider (echo), myself, (myself, myself, (echo), the luckiest, (luckiest, luckiest (echo), man in the world (you may echo all you want, I think you get the picture, ergo Lou G's story.

I'm lucky because my girlfriend is the biggest Indiana Jones fan in the world. She made me (hehe) sit down and watch the trilogy with her prior to going to the movie. She made me eat all sorts of snacks and popcorn. She also wore her Indiana Jones hat and jacket to the movie. I was so embarrassed, lol.

Continued being lucky. She also loves all the sports movies, Marshall, Greatest Game ever played, Bagger Vance, Gladiator, Cinderella Man, etc..... but (and here's the muckity, muck part of this post and where I take heat off of ease), I must admit that it doesn't hurt when her boyfriend (me) is a fan of 'chick flicks'. Yes, I am. Gotta love those Jane Austin movies. Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, etc. not to mention 27 Dresses, Holiday and Music and Lyrics. (losing all my credibility, I know)

Ease, I'm taking one on the chin for you pal. Remember that. lol

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply