Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
How low will it go Rick, BEFORE you actually DO something....Joda Listen hockey puck, this is not the time to badmouth our CEO ! He has a long list of credentials and has hired others with long lists of credentials and experiences in many fields that will take this company beyond where most any of you Monday morning quarter backs think it could go ! Don't look at the SP.... look at the company ! Look at the hurdles we've over come! Look at what what a short path we have to walk before we see what we've been looking for in SP appreciation. Besides RG and his associates aren,t sitting aroud worrying about the SP like the rest of us silly fools. NO ! They're out there turning over every stone looking for M's and A's ! Yeah ....that's it....M's and A's I KNOW WHAT I OWN ! Our SP is not a problem...it's a buying opportunity and I am certain that the USPTO exams will be COMPLETELY done within the next ten tears and after that....To the MOON ! This is another day of consolidation leading to a double overhead doji and an inverted hammer/candlestick formation that even a blind monkey ( not saying you are one) can see signals BREAKOUT ! I'm buying MORE as we speak, adding to my position., averaging down ! I firmly believe that within the next six weeks we will merge not only with TPL but also with PTL and none other than Jim Baker ( sans Tammy Faye cause she's dead) will take over as CEO and LEAD US ALL TO THE PROMISED LAND !!! I KNOW WHAT I OWN....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NURSE...WHERE ARE MY #$&!*# MEDS........
New Message
Please login to post a reply