Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: panic panic panic

posted on Jun 09, 2008 12:02PM

Blunist,

I guess you missed it, the 3rd quarter 10Q showed that the Texas settlement was a relative bust and that the company continued to act like all was well. They danced around and told of a no trade insider policy in effect and that just HAD to mean the settlement was so good that it wouldn;t be fair for insiders to trade. Well the opposite turned out to be true.

The sell off started when the settlement was announced with no details, and insiders (or those with the info) and the naturally suspicious bailed.

It was temporarily propped leading to 3Q info. When that came out those that knew the earth wasn't and there was no hidden messages, money or codes and saw that as the confirmation of a relative poor settlement bailed.

Who does the low price benefit? Beats me, but I do know it isn't me. Maybe it is what it really is worth and there is no manipulation....just a thought.

Good Luck

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply