Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We, PTSC and RG have lost a lot of money...

posted on Jun 09, 2008 01:34PM

I don't know, if there are any shareholders, who are still in the green, so for most of us today's action was just "another" piece in the big red picture - BECAUSE WE AS SHAREHOLDERS DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.

But what makes me wonder, is the fact, that PTSC's average sharebuyback-price for the 20mio shares was around $ 0.60 and the average price for the two million shares bought back in April was still much higher (I guess, nearly 90% higher) than today's prices.

And RG bought around $ 0.38- 0.40 and has lost 50% so far...the same with Gloria Felcyn, who bought around $ 0.34.

What leads me to the conclusion, that they DID NOT EXPECT today's shareprice tanking - or why would RG re-install the share-buybackprogramm in April? Why did he purchase 300.000 shares, while he could have bought 600.000 today - for the same price?

What leads me to the frightening conclusion, that the responsible people at PTSC did and do not expect, what could happen and what will happen?

What, finally, makes me wonder, what does Mr. Goerner mean by speaking of PTSC's "significant market capitalization value"?

I've always been in the camp, that there's a masterplan behind the last two years of events with PTSC, but today I got very big doubts - and to be honest:

I DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE, WHAT I OWN.

Hope, I'll awake tomorrow and this has been a bad dream...glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply