Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Dotton says what our CEO won't. They gave us some good quidance.

but I can't buy that Dutton is speaking on behalf of the company.

Dutton has not been right in the past regarding their guidance on where our share price should presently be. Why should we suddenly think that they are correct in this analysis or that what they reported is from the Patriot or TPL? Of course even a broken clock is right twice a day so maybe they are correct here and maybe you are right they are speaking for the company but if so why do we give the big bucks to Hoffman and Hawk?

However, I still would expect that the company should report and disseminate Patriots position on the SC ruling. I feel that it is an obligation they owe us as the ruling could be ruled a material event. Why do I say it could be a material event? I suggest that the price action and volume the last four trading days is sufficent enough a reason. Also didn't TPL think the case was important enough that they filed a briefon our behalf?

All just in my opinion

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply