Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I view today's news as positive. At least

posted on Jun 17, 2008 10:35PM

it indicates the lights are on and someone is doing something. Eagerly await hearing from Greeneyes next week re: 148 review. I don't expect much move either positive or negative from today's release since there was no financial info presented. As someone else posted, I grow very weary of announcements sans financial info that could allow an investor to make an informed decision. That said, I believe today's news and a favorable 148 will take us above .50. Also believe RG's next letter will be a little more detail about the new partner we just took on board and, out on a limb here, the 148 review results. I believe the company knows it is coming and plans to release a shareholder letter with the results. Pure speculation on my part. In fact, all the above is IMO. Take it as a SWAG and you will have nailed it. Good night all - and good luck...

Kirk

New Message
Please login to post a reply