Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Some of this stuff has become ridiculous!

posted on Jun 20, 2008 07:25PM

Does anyone here really think that what Billwilke did was intentional? If your are, I really do not have any respect for you. What do you think, that he might have sold on a two or three cent pop? That is insane. Leave the guy alone and let us not talk about this anymore, let alone all weekend!

Hey, most of us think we have good news coming! Let's see when it finally arrives. I cannot blame anyone who is attemping to do D.D. and wants to share with the board, especially Bill!

Thank you Bill for trying to inform the board, the best your could, even though the info might have been faulty. Everyone here tries to do the same, and many, many, have been wrong in the past, including myself! Hang in there!

Thanks guys, and let us all just lighten up a bit, as Bill warned me about a month ago. We have some exciting times coming, I.M.O.

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply