Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I should have quantified my statement. When referring to "huge" settlements I'm thinking specifically of $50 million plus fees that many throught were possible during the J3 proceedings. TPL has already given us 40+ examples of what values they apply. I know this is fluid but I'm not convinced those numbers will change drastically after the USPTO. I am convinced, however, that the numbers will be easier to obtain versus taking legal action. I believe that's the crux of TPL's strategy. If the USPTO rules in our favor, it gives Alliacense the shiny new sheriff's badge they've been looking for. With that said I don't believe the intention is to whip infringers arses with their new baton. I think the license fees will stay between $5 million and $25 million. The lower side may come up slightly but overall I believe they will stay in that range. It's not necessarily about the size of the numbers but more importantly the ability to show could cause in helping infringers see the light. IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply