Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Speaking of the BoD, I'm reminded that Goerner is still looking to fill a vacant spot - wonder how that's coming?

Remember RG is still a TEMP EMPLOYEE...he shouldn't be looking to fill any spot on a group of people that are his bosses. Sure he may know people who would help and aid our cause, and could suggest them, but him looking for a BOD member, that is only there to look out for US the Shareholders/Owners of this Corp. should not be in his area of duties.

Which by the way remonds me....when can any of you remember when a COB has left a BOD for this amount of time with no replacement as the head of our company overseers. Going this long with no elected COB is beyond me, I can't ever remember when this has occurred before, in any company I've owned or ever read about...other than those who have a COB opening and announce they are in a search mode for one. If we've announced that I retract my complaint but I've never seen that openly stated and although we've had additions ot the BOD, I've not seen any announcement of a COB declared or even talked about. Very very odd. IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply