Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Off the Chart - special cause

posted on Jun 24, 2008 09:30AM

For those who like to see the numbers in perspective I’ve charted the “Days Between License Announcements”. I used the time span that includes the past 25 licenses, which goes back to Sept 7 2007. It also includes the current period since the last license announcement.

The results may not be surprising but the graph, along with some statistical analysis, supports those that think something is different about our most current lack of licenses. The duration of the current draught (57 days) suggests that something is statistically different about this period of licensing. This 57 days with no license is 3.8 standard deviations from the historical mean time between licenses. This suggests that the 57 days is unlikely just normal variation. It is more likely attributable to a special cause. This could be good news as a "speacial cause", if resolved, often results in significant improvements.

Can anyone tell me how to paste an excel chart into a post? Copy and paste comes out blank.

New Message
Please login to post a reply