Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Mail to Mr. West (analyst from Dutton)

posted on Jun 26, 2008 10:46AM

"However, there are positive signs that the Patriot Scientific of today is far removed from the Patriot Scientific that we first became acquainted with when we began our research coverage in November 2006. From May 2006 through February 29, 2008, Patriot received over $93.0 million net royalty fees from licenses and there is no reason to expect the royalties to cease."

Dear Richard West,

following your words Patriot Scientific is in a much better shape today than it was in November 2006.

While I totally agree with this assessment, I wonder, why you don't go back to your price targets of $1,12 from Nov 2006 or $1,50 from Feb 2007 - this would be the logical step to me in order to express your assessment in a correlative number.

As long as you don't raise your price target, the reader (= the market?) will stay sceptical - and I as a reader of all your reports will suspect, you are writing in someone's intention and NOT in an objective manner.

Regards,

Michael X.

New Message
Please login to post a reply