Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Proxy not received yet.

posted on Apr 02, 2005 10:31AM
Anyone else here who has not yet received their proxy package. I have my shares split between two different brokers and nothing so far.

On another note...do most here feel that the revenue received was a one time license fee from AMD? The market action on friday was a disappointment to many(myself included). The market loves ongoing revenue streams and if in fact that was the market sentiment for PTSC...we most likely would have seen a higher valuation. Since cash in the bank is old news and guesstimates on AMD payments were probably already factored in....we treaded water.

Still, going forward, it is exciting to be speculating on licensing and royalties as opposed to litigation. The short term picture with the shareholder meeting, CMC, and possible selection of new legal representation should keep interest and volume on an upswing. Add in a new deal and April is going to be fun.

New Message
Please login to post a reply