Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The measured demise...questions for a chart watcher:

<With Validation, we are home free. Without it, we must see what RG can do for us on his own without the MMP.>

Sorry I need to jump in on you because I don't think that is a fair statement. The MMP is several patents plus several applications pending. The Likelihood of the entire MMP not being validated is zero in MHO. Anyone can argue that some key patents could get watered down or eliminated. But the entire MMP?

I believe people are not giving enough credit to the rest of the MMP, besides the ones that have been in the spotlight up until now. Just because we haven't heard about them, does not necessarily mean they are not being infringed on. Didn't we recently see the 749 and I believe the 709 in play? There is absolutely zero chance of the entire MMP being invalidated. We all know that, but newbies may not, which is why I felt it necessary to challenge the statement.

All IMHO Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply