Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 28, 2008 08:23PM
Jun 28, 2008 09:40PM
Jun 29, 2008 03:57AM

Fatwollit,

I took your statement as you intended and my riposte included the 'shoe in mouth' comment.

My only 'excuse' for even bringing up the topic is that I believe that there may be a re-alignment of infringers that TPL will target, which may alter the list of infringers that are in current negotiations.

SGE (I believe) posted a great message along this topic. I will research his postings to see if I can find it.

Meanwhile, I do agree with you, change/no change in strategy does not in itself, affect revenue. The cost of the MMP for some infringing companies may have gone up if the overall number of infringers has been reduced.

DW, I do appreciate your kind words. I should have taken the time to re-read that post before submitting. I'm not saying that I would have caught and changed the wording or even removed that statement but hindsight is truely 20/20.

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply