Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yes. We are aware of prior art and obviousness (KSR). So what is your point to this post? Are you suggesting that some of us need to attend the seminar? I'm confused with why you are posting this with no accompanying comments of your own.

Some folks here have given you the benefit of the doubt and have tolerated you as playing the 'devil's advocate' but your tactics have become obvious and I now, personally, believe you indeed have an agenda. Others have suggested it already but I was willing to give you a chance.

If your purpose it to scare long term investors in to selling out, then I must let you in on a little secret....Your FUD is exercised in vain.

Billwilke, Blunist, Sorry for posting this on the main forum but I couldn't resist. It's ok if this posts gets marked as a violation and is removed. I understand completely.

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply