Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Our patents are complicated as we saw with Claim 29 of the 584.

The J3 WANTED to go all the way to a Jury Trial rather than PAY us what they OWED for past Infringement and future use of the MMP.

They had/have Very deep pockets and Roger Cook/TPL made the right decision in settling for our Attorney's fees + a little extra, rather than let a Jury of Laymen try and decipher our patents vs. the prior art the Defense would have presented/SPUN

It was Smarter for our Survival and our Vindication to WAIT for the USPTO.

As we see from what the USPTO just did............REJECTED the defense PRIOR ART.(PUBSPIT et al).........we made the correct decision.

As others have pointed out many times in the past, the defense attorney's for the J3 were NOT stupid. In my opinion they would have DUMBED IT DOWN in front of a Jury as they did with the Court of Appeals on claim 29 of the 584 and look what happened.

Telling the Court of Appeals and I'm sure a Jury that WE were trying to PULL A FAST ONE (verbatim from the audio on the appeal) I don't even want to think about Roger Cook clearing his throat and getting quiet while he was THINKING AND THINKING about HOW to respond to that INANE attack.

IMO we will see the MMP come out of the USPTO ..........whole, meaning with Claim 29 and what it does in tact. From everything I've read from the experts and here, there and everywhere, Claim 29 of the 584 "is" unique and DOES what it claims to do in ANY position...........the wording in the Claim needed rework but not the technology from my understanding. The 336 and the 148, from what the engineers have been saying the past few days are going to make it through re validated too.

Of course as we all have continually pointed out the USPTO is a Government Agency with examiners scrutinizing our PATENTS again and all of the above is MY opinion formulated over several years of reading/discussions and reasonable deduction.

Jonah, NathanHale, Ease, please feel free to weigh in here.

Finally, with re validation, Corporate CEO's and COB's will feel better about writing those BIG Checks out to PTSC/TPL in that they will KNOW they have made the most prudent decision for their own companies by Paying for VALID Patented technology that we own and they USE.

The patents will have been TRIED and TESTED AGAIN for 2 YEARS by the USPTO and this SECOND NOD of APPROVAL will REALLY be what we've all been waiting for.

We saw a mini dry run on what will happen when we HEAR that a RE Certification has been issued.

So Happy 4th of July! Our day will come, I believe.

d and D

New Message
Please login to post a reply