Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 04, 2008 11:53AM
Jul 04, 2008 04:09PM
Jul 04, 2008 05:58PM

I am in complete agreement with Borredo. People keep suggesting that he is defending management (and some say the same thing about me). Borredo, like me, to my recollection, has never defended management/BoD. Never. Yet some continually insist on putting those words in his mouth.

He, like me, has acted in defense of PTSC - our investment.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at PTSC's performance over the last few years and question the decisions of management. It's so obvious it's ridiculous. Just a cursory review would tell someone with an IQ of 80 that things could have and should have been handled better. Much better.

Yet some are, for some unknown reason, compelled to point out the obvious. Repeatedly. They delve into details, when the picture doesn't need to be a schematic - crayons would do. Look at the PPS. Just look at a three year chart.

IMO, all Borredo (and I) is saying is give it a rest. It doesn't help. In fact it hurts. Any true long will do the other balatantly obvious thing - question the motives of those compelled to repeat the known, the obvious.

Personally, I find it a bit insulting. To be clear, I get it, Borredo gets it, everyone here gets it, anyone giving a cursory review of PTSC gets it. This hasn't been the best-run company. Not even close.

And please understand this - NOBODY is happy with the BoD compensation. In the entire world, the ONLY people happy about that are the members of the BoD. Get it?

But the possibilities..... All that licensing money that may be awaiting us. All the published plans for growth. Did I mention all that licensing money? And, then, there's all that licensing money!

While we have good reason to speculate about our future possibilities, I see little reason to continually rehash the past. It's in the past, and with the new blood on board, has very little to do with our probable future.

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply