Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: This is the PTSC forum so I will have this discussion where it belongs, here.

This is the PTSC forum so I will have this discussion where it belongs, here.

posted on Jul 08, 2008 12:50PM

I agree with Emtnester on the main objective, the USPTO is the prize to keep your eye on. However, to disconnect one's self from our current BOD and turn a blind eye to a group of individuals, who IMO, have proven they cannot manage the companies resources properly is irresponsible. The challenge facing our mgmt team and the BOD may be equally as great as when they were on the verge of bankruptcy. The proof is in the pudding and they did what very few would have, they took a second chance at life and squandered it. Voicing your concern is now more important then ever.

I don't see anything wrong with our current financial position. I tend to look at the situation as somewhat opposite of how a company usually winds up here. I view us as an IPO that sold our shares first and then received cash a year or two later. The problem is, along the way, some very poor decisions were made that have now impacted us negatively. We still have cash, just substantially less than we should. I posted a link below of how US Steel's BOD is handled. The section titled, "Compensation of Director", provides the necessary information on how more reputable companies handle themselves. Take a good look at the biographies of their members. You have individuals who's credentails speak for themselves. I understand we aren't in their league but, having people on the board that bring virtually no input or expertise is unacceptable. The money being paid to our members is completely out of line for a company our size and in our position. That is NOT my opinion, it is fact.

http://www.ussteel.com/corp/investor...

New Message
Please login to post a reply