Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

GE,

Darn, you got me. Your illumination of agendas is uncanny. Your investigative reporting on cults and gender issues is riveting.

You got me. Unlike you I am here to make as much money for myself as possible. Investing is not a team sport. If someone else makes money as well, good for them. If they lose, it is only themselves to blame (unless of course there is criminal intervention) I will try and make money by being as nimble as possible and trading when I feel the situation favors me.

I am only guessing (being such an amateur sleuth compared to you) That you are a buy and hold kind of person. As I said, this is not a team sport. How's that working out for you?

The only other question I would love for you to shine an answer down on, why do you believe that the shareholders control the shareprice? In my investing world it is the company that has the control, with income, debt, products, piplelines, strategic plans, and a well informed shareholder base.

I can tell you for a fact that when someone starts blaming the shareholders for a low shareprice, things are really getting bad.

Maybe insteading of chasing windmill attorneys and a shadowy cabal of flippers (and their lemmings), stick to your style of investing and use of insider info. Let others exercise their investing skills.

Good Luck

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply