Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: emptnester...Airedal...

in response to by
posted on Jul 10, 2008 04:07AM

Man if I knew the answer to that I'd be a millionaire twice over...LOLOLOL. But here is just one man's opinion and worth no more than anyone else's here....

I still have faith in RG's approach to getting more "business' into the revenue stream. o fcourse we are handcuffed to a point because 25-30 Million doesn't get you much these days and our stock price hurts any share exchange too.

That being said we need the reexams to not only be positive in their outcome for us...we also need it to happen as quickly as possible, and the PTO is not known for moving swiftly..what gov't entity is for that matter?

The K will be out in few weeks and I expect that to be a at best a non-effect to the price and maybe a hit to it when the expenses as compared to revenues is analysed. An offset to that would be a good posting to the PTO site tht we are requesting a face to face with the examainer on the patents...that usually bodes well for the patent holder only because it shows a strong positive assertiveness by us and it usually brings the reexams to a much quicker conclusion. If we are successful at the PTO the price will move upward...but...IMO, not as much as many of us would like to see. The key after the PTO is the money stream..revenues....M&A annnouncements moving forward and closer to fruition... and as much information that RG can supply to us through his communication letters. Remember we have a heck of gap to fill from where we are to the high 40's low 50's...once there, if the chips fall our way, there is no reason that the $2 dollar range would be unattainable....our float is one big resistance to major price increases...that needs to be reduced. If we a relucky enough to get to that $2 range...the RS that many are talking about here ...to me at least...is a large possibility. Not to get to out of trouble like many BB stocks do, but to reduce our float and get us us to the Nazdaq..which in turn gets us more and more analytical look sees and more rec's to the investor world...leading to more interest from potential buyers along with Funds and Insitutional Buying

So reexams first, along with continued M&A actions, more informative letters from RG and we could break out...if any of these three go south on us..we are locked here in the teens and maybe even could drift lower.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply