Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

With OTCBB stocks you can get little to no information on potential naked shorted stocks... on the other exchanges you can get listings of failure to deliever stock which will give you idea of possible naked shorts...(Example.. http://www.zacks.com/research/get_ne... . )

I am no expert but FTD list can be used eliminate long term naked shorting but short term naked trading it will not eliminated..(fear trading).... For OTCBB I can find no tracking of FTD...(I had often felt PTSC was the victim of naked shorting...(FYI when we trade on forgien exchanges it is harder to track shares and delievered shares from interexchanges making naked shorting easier... IE frankfurt ,berlin & stut)

If we have had shares shorted illegally then it would be great if cracked down... that would mean a pop in our price!!!

If you look @ the FTD list the amounts of shares are not extreme but it would help to stablize prices & would lead to more confidence & Share price increases......

New Message
Please login to post a reply